Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Question from the hart

I just sent this blast:

I am building  my new website called “Human in Dialogue”. On this site I promote to contract  long term dialogue routes for organisations and espescialy for schools. I think that dialogue is to much used just to find a way to cope with integration and multicultural issues. I think dialogue is of even larger importance for personal developement, especialy for young people. My question to you all is whether you have information, contacts, articles or any knowledge  for me that can make my offer to these Dutch schools more profesional and various.

Thanks to you all. Warm greetings Joop

Edited Mon, Jul 13, 2009 1:15 PM

Replies to this Topic

Joop, I just completed teaching another Insight Dialogue meditation retreat in Holland. At the retreat was a mindfulness teacher (MBSR) who intends to share this practice with school teachers. I'm trying to locate her contact information.

Gregory Kramer

Thanks Gregory, I hope you will be able to find information to contact her. Sounds interesting! Thanks again for your effort, best greetings Joop

Hi Gregory,

I read your book on Insight Meditation Dialogue, but I never kew that you were teaching this in Holland. I'ld be interested to know about future Insight Meditation Retreats that you offer in Holland. Please keep me updated.

Yours, Kees Voorberg

Hello, Kees. Yes, I teach now yearly in Holland. The place to go for information on my retreats is metta.org.  From there you can get dates and so on, then for local details you can follow the links to the Dutch sites. I look forward to meeting you in practice.

yours, Gregory Kramer

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Dialogue Network